Tuition and fees vary depending on a number of factors including, but not limited to the program and level of study, course enrollment or other specific circumstances
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MCS (Master of Science in Computer Science)
- MIS (Master of Science in Information Systems)
- MISM (Master of Information Systems Management)
- MIT (Master of Information Technology)
- MSE (Master of Software Engineering)
- MIR (Master of Science in International Relations)
- MPA (Master of Public Administration)
- MA in TESOL (Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- MED (Masters of Education)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Intelligence
- Graduate Certificate in Information Systems
- Graduate Certificate in Information Systems Management
- Graduate Certificate in IT Audit and Compliance
- Graduate Certificate in TESOL
This tuition and fee structure is effective as of Fall 2016.
|Tuition Per credit||Tuition Per course (3 Credits)|
- Tuition and Fees are subject to change without notice. Funds for personal expenses (for example, books, supplies, and others) are not included.
- The only fee an agent is approved to collect on behalf of VIU is the $50 application fee. Tuition and other fees should be paid directly to VIU.
Graduate Students who need to take pre-requisite courses will pay the Undergraduate tuition rate for those courses.
Some fees are mandatory and due at the time of application or enrollment. VIU also offers that may be necessary as student progress through their program of study or are required at the student’s request. All fees are non-refundable.
|Application Fee||One-time payment for the application process||$50|
|Student Services Fee||Student support services associated with the online course environment||$30|
|Major Fields Test Fee||New students only, as applicable||$60|
|Late Registration Fee||Per semester||$50|
|Late Payment Fee||3% of outstanding balance due at time of payment||Varies|
|Check Return Fee||As applicable||$40|
|Credit Card Charge-Back Fee||As applicable||3%|
|Wire Transfer Refund Fee||Domestic
|Change of Program Fee||As applicable||$100|
|Transcript Processing Fee||As applicable||$10|
|Graduation Fee||Due upon completion of program||$150|